Quick job search:
These terms of business are between Worldteachers Limited (we or us) and your school (you) and are deemed to be accepted once your registration and payment of registration fee is received.
1. Registration fee for schools is £6000. Only £5000, if booked and paid before 10 January 2014.
2. The range of benefits schools receive are as follows:
3. Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment of the registration fee is received.
4. If you subsequently withdraw from attending the fair, 50% of your registration fee will be credited against future recruitment fees at full standard rates. Candidates will expect your school to be attending so withdrawal is not advised.
5. By registering your school, you agree to let us create a recruitment microsite to advertise all of your current and expected vacancies which we will approve for publication on the microsite and Worldteachers site, if applicable.
6. You must interview all candidates at the hotel site. We recommend you stay at the hotel and preferential bedroom rates are available (maximum cost per bedroom per night is expected to be £100, payable by the school on departure). It is not deemed to be suitable to interview any candidates in the hotel bedroom and various facilities are available for this, depending on availability.
7. You will endeavour to provide us with as many details on your school, including accommodation and benefits package, information about your school and the location. We will pass this to applicants prior to meeting you to ensure as much time can be dedicated to the interview and selection process.
8. Verbal offers are expected to be binding and we will communicate closely with you after the end of the fair when all offers can be taken into account. Our consultants will assist you throughout the offer handling process.
9. Any applicants who are sourced from free advertising and promotion offered will be deemed to have been introduced by Worldteachers, register on our website and a recruitment introduction fee will apply. Free adverts will be posted for a minimum of one week on each recruitment site.
10. The recruitment fee per teacher recruited at the fair will be specially discounted to £1500 (£1250 if you sign up by 10 January 2014) with a discounted fee of £2500 for a Head, Deputy or Principal. Fees will be payable within 14 days of the signed acceptance of job offer being received from the teacher.
11. Any applicants introduced during the period leading up to the job fair, who are unable to attend the fair, will be subject to the reduced introduction fee. For applicants introduced to you thereafter, the standard terms of business will apply.