This is an exciting new opportunity at a British International School in Kuwait for Biology Teachers to join an outstanding team of educators starting in Aug 2023.
The school is a leading co-educational private English day school catering for children 3 – 18 years of age representing over 65 nationalities with an excellent and established record of providing quality education for the community of Kuwait. The school is located in purpose built premises and offers the English National Curriculum, IGCSE/GCSE/GCE A/S and A Level. They have over 230 academic staff who have excellent qualifications and experience and are highly motivated. They are accredited by BSO (British Schools Overseas) and are part of the BSME (British Schools in the Middle East).
The facilities provided by the school ensure that a stimulating and safe learning environment is available and appropriate to the age and educational needs of each child. Students make use of specialist science labs, drama studios, newly revamped ICT suites, libraries, an indoor gym area and an indoor swimming pool. Senior students taking A Level courses have a dedicated Sixth Form Centre and enjoy their own common room.
In the Senior High School students and staff are encouraged to celebrate success and we promote a 'can do' attitude. The school strives for the development of individual potential and aims to create a warm and welcoming learning environment. In addition, they strive to develop the whole student – spiritually, socially, physically and morally.
Salary and Benefit Package (Overseas Staff) includes:
- Competitive salary based on the number of years teaching
- Discount on children’s school fees.
- Annual round trip flights for staff and discounted rate for 2 children (attending the school).
- Staff Accommodation/ Rent allowance.
- Subsidized private medical insurance for the employee.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- Courteous and hardworking students.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree and teaching qualification.
- Minimum one-year experience in teaching the British curriculum.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, or would like to find out more information, please apply today!