Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping The Institute of Applied Technology – in particular, its Applied Technology High Schools - recruit Creative Design Teachers for their secondary schools in the UAE.
The majority of positions will be to start in January 2021, and the school has campuses throughout the UAE. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Please read the advert carefully, including the responsibilities of the role - Creative Design is an Art based related role.
Please note that you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Creative Design or very closely associated subjects and have at least three years of teaching experience OR at least one year of teaching experience plus significant industry experience.
Creative Design and Multimedia Teacher responsibilities:
Instruct students in Creative Design – painting, sketching, drawing, printmaking, ceramic, sculpturing and areas of Creative Design, such as illustration, art history, or commercial art as well as the elements of design, graphics, product design and environmental studies.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2500).
• A monthly AED housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
• A Relocation allowance up to AED20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.