Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) recruit Directors.
The great majority of roles will be to start in August 2018, although there may be opportunities to start before this date. They will be recruiting for campuses throughout the UAE.
As the leading member of the Management Team, the Director conceptualizes and implements strategic plans and provides leadership in establishing and maintaining an educational community of students and staff, with a core responsibility for developing the learning model of independent, life‐long learning. The Director's role is to build the Institute as a leader in education, and to prepare the students for the next generation of growth and innovation.
Interviews are planned to be held in the UK on the 2nd – 4th of November.
Minimum job requirements:
Please note: if you have applied previously in 2016, please let me know, confirming whether it was through Worldteachers or another source. We will be happy to submit your details again and it is advisable to send an updated CV with the recent experience included.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates – these are under review for the new academic year 2017-18)
• The basic monthly tax-free salary is, on average, approx. 30,000 - this can vary depending on experience
• A housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi 12,480 single; 15,600 married. Other cities 9,984 single; 12,480 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 40,000 for each accompanying children between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of 80,000 Dirhams.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 25,000 will be given upon joining.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.