Early Years Nursery Teacher required for an immediate start. Teachers are required to develop lesson plans and themes in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching Nursery School Education. Instruct through discussions, and demonstrations. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counsellors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems. Attend professional development workshops and educational conferences in order to maintain and improve professional competence. Establish and enforce rules for class management and student behaviour. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education from a recognized University
• A TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ (Due to Visa restrictions)
• Must be Native English speaker
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years Nursery School teaching experience
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly Salary Range:
Competitive TAX FREE Monthly Salary ranging from 7,500 TO 12,000 QAR depending on qualifications and experience. New teachers salary between 6,500 to 7,500 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
Housing: Shared Furnished Apartment with own bedroom and bathroom or a Housing Allowance
Health Insurance Coverage:
Coverage provided for employee ONLY
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual air tickets are covered for employee ONLY
· 7 Qatar National holidays
· Paid Winter and Spring break excluding teacher work days subject to completion of a three month probationary period.
· 6 sick days paid on provision of a Medical Certificate by HMC Qatar.
· Three (3) weeks paid leave yearly for sponsored employees
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Visa and medical check-up fees for residence visa paid for by the company
End Of Service Benefit:
End of Service benefits are in accordance with State Of Qatar Ministry of Labour usually around 21 days paid for each year of service, paid at end of contract.
2 year contract - renewable –
3 month probationary period
Location: Qatar - Doha
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, police clearance. You will be advised of the Nursery requirements
Apply today for further information!