Are you an experienced and qualified Early Years Teacher? Are you interested in a fantastic opportunity to teach in the UAE?
Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the public schools in the UAE and their education reform programme. We are helping them recruit experienced Early Years Teachers to teach in one of the following Emirates - Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain), Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai and Umm Al Quwain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Primary Education
- A minimum of 2 years teaching in the Early Years phase
- PGCE with Primary or Early Years experience
- TEFL / CELTA / TESOL or a recognised English language qualification would be an advantage
- Salary range is AED 16,000 - 18,000 (c.£3,070 - £3,450) based on qualifications and experience per month, which is the total figure paid and includes living allowances and rent. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Other benefits paid include: flights and medical cover for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependants; and an end-of-contract bonus.
Online interviews will take place over the next few weeks.
Worldteachers will help you throughout the recruitment process and be able to provide full information on the opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity to move to UAE, please click on this link to complete the application form: http://bit.ly/ESE_WT.