Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are recruiting for Mechanical, Electrical and Automotive Engineering Teachers within the vocational teaching institutes run by the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI), which cater for students aged 14-21.
The schools offer career-based technical education at secondary level and have state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services.
You will be offered offer a unique professional experience and be part of the ambitious development plan to enhance vocational education in the UAE, and will be working with an international staff teaching students aged 14-21.
The majority of positions will be to start in January 2022, and will be based in Sharjah, UAE. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Automotive Engineering and have at least 5 years of teaching experience, or 5 years combined teaching and industry experience. Non-native speakers of English must hold IELTS Academic 7.0 or above at time of application.
Experience of teaching practical qualifications such as the HNC, HND or TAFE would be an advantage.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax-free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2350).
• A monthly housing allowance of AED7,424 (single) or AED9,280 (married)
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
• A Relocation allowance up to AED20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period) [only provided for teachers not currently in the UAE]
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.