We have cooperated with a good school in Doha. It established in 1996, is an Islamic international school for girls which has offered an international English curriculum since 2004, combined with progressive Arabic, Islamic Studies, Life Skills and values programs. IGCSE and AS Level courses are offered at secondary school level.
They currently have around 550 pupils in their secondary school, many of whom are local to Qatar (over 70% Qatari). The remaining students have come from a wide variety of countries. This diversity among students enriches the school community and encourages students to learn from each other, recognize the strengths of others and themselves and find out how to build good productive relationships.
They are looking for an English Coordinator (with more than 3 years experience in a managerial role) for Aug 2022 start.
Benefits offered include:
· 1 year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
· Tax-free salary, ranging from 11,000-13,000 Qatari Riyals per month (approx. £2200-£2600) depending on experience
· Free furnished un-shared accommodation, including utilities
· National Health insurance registration
· Relocation allowance of QR 1400
If you are interested in this role please reply to us now.