Are you an experienced and qualified English Language Teacher? Are you interested in a fantastic opportunity to teach in the UAE?
Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the public schools in the UAE and their education reform programme. We are helping them recruit experienced English Language Teachers to teach in one of the following Emirates - Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain), Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai and Umm Al Quwain.
The project is intended to increase student engagement and to improve the standard of English within the UAE public schools. Teachers will be expected to teach at middle or secondary school level (grades 6-12, ages 12-18).
Start dates are available throughout 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Linguistics
- CELTA / TESOL / or recognised Level 5 equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years' teaching experience in the EFL/CELTA field
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Applications from non-native speakers are welcome, however you must hold a recent IELTS certificate with a score of Academic 7 or General 7.5
- Salary range is AED 16,000 - 18,000 (c.£3,070 - £3,450) based on qualifications and experience per month, which is the total figure paid and includes living allowances and rent. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Other benefits paid include: flights and medical cover for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependants; and an end-of-contract bonus.
Online interviews will take place over the next few weeks.
Worldteachers will help you throughout the recruitment process and be able to provide full information on the opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity to move to UAE, please click on this link to complete the application form: http://bit.ly/ESE_WT.