Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping their further education colleges recruit senior and experienced English Teachers in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi..
They will ideally be looking for two teachers to start ASAP. Skype interviews are being arranged throughout this month.
Please note that you must hold a Bachelor's degree in English or Linguistics, a Master's and have at least three years of teaching experience at university or college level. Holding a PhD will be an advantage.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax-free salary cAED12,500 (approx. $3,400/ £2500).
• A monthly AED housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
• A Relocation allowance up to AED20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.