Are you a Fine Arts lead teacher interested in living and working in Dubai or one of the other Northern Emirates of the UAE?
Worldteachers are working closely with the government schools in the UAE and they have a fantastic new project to develop and implement the new Fine Arts curriculum in UAE.
• Coordination and creation of curriculum design, development and review
• Promote innovation and creative teaching and learning strategies
• Attend and deliver training as required to ensure implementation of the curriculum
• Send out academic instruction to a team of Fine Arts Teachers
• Carry out monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the curriculum
• Respond to data relating to student performance
• Create and support provision of relevant additional learning support
• Provide an example of academic and professional excellence
Minimum Job requirements:
• Minimum of five years’ teaching experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on curriculum development and/or assessment
Qualification and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent OR PGCE in Fine Arts or equivalent
• Candidate must possess a minimum of IELTS 7 (Academic)
• Bilingual (Arabic and English) candidates are desirable but not essential.
Please upload your CV for immediate consideration. Thank you in advance
DELTA / CELTA / TEFL qualification is desirable