Are you interested in teaching in Macau, near Hong Kong?
We are currently recruiting for an International School in Macau. They are looking for Early Years Teachers.
The school is currently housed in its custom built building, with general classrooms, state of the art auditorium, gymnasium, science and computer labs, as well as specially designated art, drama and music rooms. School of the Nations is Macau’s only IB World School. The student population of about 450 students, represents a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, cultures, religions, and races. About 70% of the student population is from Macau while the other 30% is from about 35 different countries.
Medical insurance is offered by the Macau government for all registered teachers (may take up to about 6 months to become eligible). This insurance covers all medical costs incurred at the modern government hospital and treatment in Hong Kong as ordered by them. Between the time you arrive and are eligible for Government Healthcare coverage, the school provides a limited private health care plan. The initial registration for the Healthcare coverage requires a medical checkup performed at the teacher’s expense. The standard cost of this checkup is approximately $75 USD.
You will also receive a competitive salary based on qualifications and Experience (Must have an Early Years/Primary Qualification) which will allow you a comfortable lifestyle. Annual compensation ranges between $40000-50000 USD depending on qualifications and experience; one month paid vacation included. Compensation includes a bonus paid in February during Chinese New Year and a travel allowance paid annually in June. Additionally, returning teachers are paid a bonus month’s salary in September.
Please apply and we will send your more information on this school.