Mathematics Teachers required in Al Ain, UAE – August 2022
We have several opportunities for Mathematics Teachers to join part of a large prestigious Education Group in Al Ain, UAE. Our client manages seven schools in the Al Ain area of the UAE. We are recruiting Mathematics Teachers who will be teaching Grades 6 to 9.
Over the last ten years, this well-known Education group has offered premium education with exclusive best-in-class partnerships close to home. Success is reflected in the high quality of their graduates, ambitious and inspired to chase their dreams. With all the virtues of an education abroad, they nurture students in an opportunity-rich environment to reach their highest potential – intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
It is the result of carefully selected and established partnerships where values and directions align. Our partners lend their strength to our team, supported by experts, to operate locally while sustaining the highest international standards.
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics OR Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics + PGCE/equivalent teaching qualification.
- A teaching licence from your home country e.g. QTS
- At least two years of Maths teaching experience
- Experience in American or IB curriculum would be an advantage but not essential
- Salary Range – AED 10,000 to 15,000 [based on years of experience]
- Accommodation – Furnished Company accommodation provided
Single -1 bedroom/Studio
Married -1 bedroom
Married with child/ children- 2 bedroom
[An equivalent housing allowance may be provided based on social status and will be approved on a case-to-case basis]
- End of Service Bonus – As per UAE Labour Law
- Transportation - Transportation for staff in school accommodation will be provided to and from the school for the first 2 weeks of regular induction
- Visa – Single Status provided by the company. Support will be provided to staff to sponsor any dependents and spouse
- Flights –Initial flight ticket provided for the employee. On completion of probation an annual travel allowance will be provided for the employee, spouse and up to 3 children under 18 years old. If family have already arrived and living in UAE, disbursement will be made for their economy tickets by the start of the second term.
- Health Insurance – Company sponsored for the employee, spouse and up to 3 dependent children
- Vacation Time – As per ADEK approved school calendar for students and academic staff
- Tuition – Allowance of AED 15,000/- provided up to a maximum of 2 children
- Contract length – 2-year, renewable based on performance
- Utilities –All accommodation utilities would be paid by the employee
If you are interested, please apply today!