We have a fantastic opportunity for a native English speaking EFL Teacher to join an established, busy English Language School in Cagliari.
Cagliari is the capital city of Sardinia where, in your free time, you can enjoy sightseeing in the charming historic centre, beautiful beaches and weather, great food and a relaxing Mediterranean lifestyle. The island of Sardinia also offers wonderful natural beauty and great opportunities for outdoor pursuits such as hiking, cycling and water sports.
The school's mission is to prepare students to communicate in the English language. They accomplish this by working to high quality standards, attention to detail and enthusiasm for the profession. Best practices are promoted by the school and expected from its teaching staff in all areas of the job. This employer provides a warm, friendly atmosphere for students which makes for an ideal environment to achieve important goals together.
This superior school teaches English to people of all ages, from pre-school to adults, and to all levels (A1-C2 Common European Framework). The school provides courses of General English, International Exam Preparation and ESP. In addition, the school is a Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre so our teachers can also gain valuable experience in this department
Opening times are Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 10.00pm and Saturday 9.30am-1.45pm.
Teacher development is assured through an initial training and induction period, regular observations, feedback and workshops.
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Be a native speaker of English
• Have to right to work in the EU
• Hold a minimum of a BA degree and CELTA/TESOL certification
• Minimum 2 years full time teaching experience in a language school
Benefits of this position include:
• Monthly salary of €1220 - €1320 for 25 - 35 teaching hours a week PLUS €30 monthly public transport allowance
• 4 weeks paid holiday (Christmas, Easter and public holidays)
• Outward flight from UK/ROI to Cagliari reimbured (to a max value of €100)
• Taxi pick up on arrival to Cagliari airport
• Assistance settling in to Cagliari and finding accommodation
• The school demonstrates a strong commitment to teacher CPD
Proposed start date for this position is September 2019. The school will be conducting Skype interviews in the coming weeks.
This is a wonderful opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful locations in Europe and develop your teaching career with an outstanding school. Apply today!