Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping The Institute of Applied Technology – in particular its Applied Technology High Schools - recruit PE Teachers for their secondary schools for girls in the UAE.
The start date is flexible and the positions will be available throughout the UAE. Skype interviews will be arranged.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Physical Education, Sports Management or Sports Psychology. You must also hold a teaching qualification and have at least three years of teaching experience at secondary school level.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates – these are under review for the new academic year 2019-20)
• A basic monthly tax free salary of 11,998 (approx. £2470).
• A housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 40,000 for each accompanying children between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of 80,000 Dirhams.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.