We are looking for a Primary Teacher to start Immediately in Casablanca, Morocco
The school in Casablanca has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School.
A place in which each student is at the heart of all they do.
• Essential qualities will include the ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• A university degree and teaching qualification from a good UK University.
• A distinguished record of teaching.
• A strong record of professional development.
• Excellent knowledge of teaching across the Primary age range (preferably with the Cambridge Primary Curriculum)
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.
Apply today for further information