Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. They are currently looking for qualified and experienced candidates with industry and academic experience to teach on a new diploma programme in Public Safety.
Start dates will be available from August 2021.
An education background is not necessary, and candidates with some experience of teaching and assessment will be considered. However, you must be willing to commit to undertaking a full professional development which will cover Trainer, Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer qualifications. This must be completed within six months of starting.
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2500).
• A monthly AED housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.