This is an exciting new opportunity for a Secondary English Teacher to join a excellent School in Morocco. The role will be to start as soon as possible.
It has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. This is a place in which each student is at the heart of all they do.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Secondary English teacher with Competitive package.
• Essential qualities will include the ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• The successful candidate will have a university degree and teaching qualification from a good UK University.
• A distinguished record of teaching.
• A strong record of professional development.
• Excellent knowledge of KS3, IGCSE and A-Level (preferably with the Cambridge International Curriculum)
• Monthly salary up to 25000 MAD net
• 5000 MAD flight allowance annual
• 4000 MAD housing allowance
• First month housing sorted by school, all bills etc. included
• Transport daily to and from school.
• Indefinite contract
• Residency covered by school
• Child tuition 100% waiver (excludes uniform, resources, exam fees, transport)
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.