Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) recruit a Vice Principal for their Vocational Education Development Centre.
The Vice Principal will be responsible for the delivery of the Academic program and related Academic matters on campus. You will supervise teachers on campus and provide guidance, ensure curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and oversee assessment process integrity.
The position is to start as soon as possible.
Skype interviews will be arranged.
Salary and benefit details are as follows:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of 80,000 Dirhams.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 20,000 will be given upon joining.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.