Busy Bees, the leading UK childcare provider, and largest with 329 nurseries nationwide in the UK has now come to China!
Their first nursery is currently being built in Harbin (see picture), in the northerly province of Heilongjiang. It will be opening in September 2017.
Some Harbin history:
Harbin grew in the late 19th century with the influx of Russian engineers constructing the eastern leg of the Trans-Siberian Railroad. It serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural, and communications hub in as well as an important industrial base of the nation. Harbin is heralded as the Ice City for its well-known winter tourism and recreations and is notable for its beautiful ice sculpture festival in the winter.
(see much more details about Harbin and life there on the link below)
The new Busy Bees International Pre School:
We are looking for 4 teachers for starting this August to be ready for a September opening of the school:
- Located in Wanda district of Harbin
- 200 places for children aged 0-6 years
- Unique provision of infant care for families
- Sector leading design with an international approach to learning environments
- 1 international teacher for each classroom to work alongside a Mandarin speaking teacher, teaching assistant and nanny
- Exemplary management team including British Curriculum Co-ordinator and bilingual Principle
- Immersion programme for children working within EYFS
- Large outdoor learning opportunities
- Indoor garden to support health and wellbeing and active learning all year round
- Fusion menu’s created in line with UK and Chinese nutritional requirements
- Children aged 2-6 years dine within dinning rooms, 2 of which are located in our school
- Additional learning spaces include science room, library, atelier, music/drama studio
- Spacious building offers foyer spaces and courtyards as break off spaces to support small group work
- 8 classrooms, 1 indoor garden, 1 science room, 1 art room, 1 library, 1 dance and music studio,
- 2 children's dinning rooms with cooking space, staff lounge, staff canteen, staff study room, 2 foyers for break off learning spaces, 1 parents room.
- Monthly salary of RMB20,000 (£2,278)
- Annual leave allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Flights to Harbin if not living within the city when employment commences and return flight home at the end of contract
- Medical, dental and employment insurance
- Winter clothing allowance
Read all about the wonderful city of Harbin, the lifestyle and communities etc here
Busy Bees Launches in China Latest Jobs