Benefits and Terms of Primary & KG Fair - 22 to 24 January 2021
These terms of business are between Worldteachers Recruitment Limited (we or us) and your school (you) and are deemed to be accepted once your registration and payment of registration fee is received.
- BASIC registration fee for schools is £995. PREMIUM registration fee for schools is £4975.
- The introduction fee for each teacher placed is £1250 for BASIC registrations and £950 for PREMIUM registrations.
- The range of benefits schools receive are as follows:
- The first five teachers recruited at the fair are FREE of further recruitment fees for PREMIUM registrations. The first teacher recruited is free for BASIC registrations.
- Free promotion of the school and vacancies in various media, social media, specialist education CV databases, and featured listings on www.worldteachers.net.
- Opportunity to meet and interview on-line, a specially matched shortlist from over 200 Primary & KG teachers expected to register for the January 2021 Virtual Fairs. You choose which days you wish to interview – any or all 3 days.
- Full on-the-day support from the team at Worldteachers who will be checking in each teacher and organising the schedule for each day.
- Free advertisements on job boards.
- A free recruitment micro-website for each school to advertise unlimited vacancies and track each stage of the recruitment process.
- Free banner on our website for PREMIER registrations.
- 100% guarantee of success or your money back – for PREMIER registrations if we do not place the minimum of five teachers with your school before 30 September 2021 your payment will be credited back to your account at £995 per teacher not recruited and set against future fees. Any credit remaining on your account by 31 December 2021 will be returned to you or you have the option to use the credit against 2022 fair registrations.
- A full post interview recruitment and mobilisation service is available for the cost of £250 per teacher who starts with you. This is a vital part of the process and you will benefit from the skill and experience of the Worldteachers offer and document handling team. This will save you and your colleagues significant time as we handle all enquiries and check all necessary documents, references, police records and advising on the legalisation of documents.
- Free registration for PREMIUM registrations to the Secondary Teacher Virtual Recruitment Fair 5 to 7 February 2021
4. Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment of the registration fee of £4975 or £995 is received.
5. If you subsequently withdraw from attending any of the virtual fairs listed above, your registration fee will be credited against future recruitment fees at full standard rates of 10% of annual salary of the teacher.
6. By registering your school, you agree to let us create a recruitment microsite to advertise all of your current and expected vacancies.
7. You will endeavour to provide us with as many details on your school, including accommodation and benefits package, information about your school and the location. We will pass this to applicants prior to meeting you to ensure as much time can be dedicated to the interview and selection process.
8. Verbal job offers are expected to be binding and we will communicate closely with you after the end of the fair when all offer details must be shared and recorded with the Worldteachers team. Our consultants will assist you throughout the offer handling process. The full mobilisation service is optional and an additional fee of £250 per teacher applies.
9. Any applicants who are sourced directly from Worldteachers advertising and promotion will be deemed to have been introduced by Worldteachers and will be subject to the relevant discounted fee per teacher. You will be able to include any of your own direct applicants in our registration and interview process for a reduced fee of £250 per teacher plus the full post interview recruitment and mobilisation service fee of £250 per teacher.
10. The discounted introduction fee of £995 for PREMIUM, per teacher will apply to teachers introduced before, during and after the virtual fairs up to any introductions made by 30 June 2021. The discounted introduction fee of £1250 for BASIC, per teacher will apply to teachers introduced before and during the fair; for teachers introduced after the fair, an introduction fee of £1500 per teacher will apply to introductions made up to 30 June 2021. 50% of all additional fees (in excess of the minimum five teachers for PREMIUM and one teacher for BASIC), will be paid within 30 days of the teacher signed acceptance. The remaining 50% will be paid within 30 days of the teacher start date. All direct applicant fees and the recruitment and mobilisation service fees of £250 per teacher must be paid within 30 days of the date of the fair.
11. All introduction fees have a 100% guarantee – if a teacher leaves within the first 10 weeks, a replacement candidate will be introduced with no additional recruitment fee.