Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are recruiting for Computer Science teaching roles for 2024.
The schools offer a distinctive secondary school programme that integrates career and technical education with a rigorous academic core, and have state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services.
You will be offered offer a unique professional experience and be part of the ambitious development plan to enhance technical and vocational education in the UAE, and will be working with an international staff teaching national students in Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12. You will also benefit from the technologically advanced environment and be part of a team of faculty members, coordinating assignments and projects in the students’ chosen discipline.
The schools are located in all seven emirates of the UAE. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a Computer Science teaching qualification, and have at least three years of teaching experience.
Applicants should also have experience in at least three of the following areas:
• Programming (preferably in JAVA, Python, Swift and C++)
• Media technology, including Photoshop CS5, InDesign CS5, and Cinema 4D
• Database design and management (associate level)
• Computer networking (equivalent to the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) program outcomes)
• PC maintenance and troubleshooting (equivalent to the CompTIA A+ program outcomes)
Here are the salary and benefits details:
• A basic monthly tax-free salary
• A monthly housing allowance
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance
• An annual Travel allowance
• A Relocation allowance
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY and we will share you more info.