Worldteachers are working closely with the UAE Government and its Education reform project. They are currently looking for Computer Science Teachers to work at their specialist high schools throughout the UAE who focus on the teaching of Maths, Science and Engineering.
The majority of positions will be for an August/September 2020 start. The great majority of vacancies will be in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. Skype interviews are being arranged throughout this month.
Please note you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering and have at least three years of teaching experience due to employment visa requirements.
Experience in at least three of the following areas would be an advantage:
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2500).
• A monthly AED housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
• A Relocation allowance up to AED20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.