Are you an experienced and qualified Computer Science Teacher? Are you interested in a fantastic opportunity to teach in the UAE?
Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the public schools in the UAE and their education reform programme. We are helping them recruit experienced Computer Science Teachers to teach in one of the following Emirates - Abu Dhabi (including Al Ain), Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai and Umm Al Quwain.
The project is intended to increase student engagement and to improve the standard of Computer Science within the UAE public schools. Teachers will be expected to teach at secondary school level (grades 8-12, ages 14-18).
Start dates are available throughout 2021 and 2022.
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to Computer Science with a minimum grade of 2:2 (55% or above), GPA of 3.0, or equivalent
- Computer Science teaching qualification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Computer Science teaching experience at high school level
- College Board Pre A.P or A.P certification / A Level experience is desirable
- Master's degree preferred
- Salary range is AED 16,000 - 18,000 (c.£3,070 - £3,450) based on qualifications and experience per month, which is the total figure paid and includes living allowances and rent. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Other benefits paid include: flights and medical cover for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 dependants; and an end-of-contract bonus.
Online interviews will be conducted.
Worldteachers will help you throughout the recruitment process and be able to provide full information on the opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity to move to UAE, please click on this link to complete the application form: https://bit.ly/ESE_BH