Worldteachers are recruiting for a new private school in a new area being built in the North Coast of Egypt. Experienced Teachers are required to provide the best of British education to the region. The British School is founded and managed by Eduhive Management Company which is a subsidiary of Cairo Investment and Real Estate Development (CIRA). Eduhive, with its qualified and experienced management and operations team, is specialised in providing a wide range of educational services such as the establishment and management of successful international schools both in Egypt and outside.
The new school caters for children from FS1 to Year 12, but in the first year will open with Early years and Key Stage 1. The school will offer the UK Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 curriculum, supported by a team of specialists and bilingual teaching assistants.
We are seeking a FS1 Class Teachers to join the founding faculty. As the school is new, there will be opportunities and challenges, so we are looking for experienced, flexible staff members who want to build something for the future.
Successful candidates will:
• Be a fluent English speaker
• Be a qualified teacher in their subject (B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, QTS etc.)
• Hold a bachelor’s degree
• Be positive, flexible and caring
• Excellent working knowledge of Early Years curricula
• High levels of Early Years pedagogical knowledge
• Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language
• A competitive international salary
• Generous holidays
• Flights, accommodation, medical cover
• A role that offers great potential for professional growth
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.
Apply today for further information and an interview with the Principal