We are looking for the outstanding, enthusiastic and adaptable Secondary History teacher to join this school in Jan 2024.
The successful applicants will have experience in an English National Curriculum School.
It opened in 2012 and are part of International School's Partnership (ISP), which have 44 schools around the world.
They offer the National Curriculum for England from ages 3 to 16. The school continues to grow with over 1650 students from over 60 different nationalities. The teachers facilitate the learning of the students in their care, developing as confident risk takers and planning carefully to ensure all students make good progress through inquiry based innovative activities.
The amazing facilities include computer suites, innovation rooms, science labs, an extensive multipurpose sports hall as well as a state of the art swimming Pool.
The students enjoy learning through a cross curricular approach reinforcing the context and location of the school as well as encompassing national agendas such as My Identity.
It is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees.
All new staff will be subject to criminal background checks, covering the last 10 years, identity checks, qualification checks, three satisfactory references and employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps within employment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of History
• Experience of using data systems, student tracking, intervention, Target Setting, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
• A desire to be outstanding in teaching and learning
• Capacity to support creative learning and to focus on developing learning environments and innovation skills
• Confident in using IT to motivate and extend students' learning experiences
• A commitment to ensure the best teaching and learning opportunities in order for our students to succeed
• Active involvement in whole school initiatives and the school improvement cycle
• Knowledge of ICT and music is an added advantage.
An Internationally recognized Bachelor's Degree in History or related with QTS or teaching qualification such as PGCE or PGDE.
• Competitive salary (tax free) dependent upon experience starting at 10,500 for Newly Qualified teachers
• An initial two-year contract (renewable by mutual consent)
• Your own furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance cover
• Annual air fare allowance
• End of service gratuity
• Visa arranged by the school
• 1 bedroom accommodation for the teachers with family
• Tuition discount if the teachers have children
If you are interested it, please apply today!