Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. They are currently looking for experienced Maths teachers to teach within specialist technical secondary schools in the UAE.
The great majority of roles will be to start in August 2018, although there may be opportunities to start before this date. They will be recruiting for campuses throughout the UAE.
Skype interviews will be arranged.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Maths.
Please note: if you have applied previously in 2016, please let me know, confirming whether it was through Worldteachers or another source. We will be happy to submit your details again and it is advisable to send an updated CV with the recent experience included.
Minimum Job Requirements
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates – these are under review for the new academic year 2015-16)
• The basic monthly tax free salary ranges from 11,900 to 15,000 per month.
• A housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 80,000 for accompanying children between the ages of 5 and 18 - max 40,000 per child.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 20,000 will be given upon joining.
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.