NATIVE ESL TEACHERS NEEDED AT KINDERGARTEN | TRAINING SCHOOL|
IN BEAUTIFUL COASTAL CITY DALIAN|SHENYANG| HANDAN|
COMPETITIVE SALARY&BENEFIT PACKAGE|
Worldteachers are working with a Premier Partner in China who are looking for a high number of English language teachers to work in various schools, across Kindergartens, Training Centres in Dalian City and North East China. Through our close partnership, we can find you the best available opportunity to experience life and work in this part of China. We support you through each stage of the process, and our partner provides invaluable expertise throughout each stage, including when you arrive and start work in China. Join us and you will get an excellent and rewarding ESL teaching position and to experience extraordinary life in Dalian and cities across China!
Our Chinese teachers are fully qualified with either English degree or Education degree and they serve as resourceful assistants to our foreign teachers. For our foreign teachers, we provide them with legal work visas to ensure their stay in China comply with Chinese laws. Many foreign teachers have signed on though us year after year, being happy with our management and the services we provide.
Kindergarten: 3-6 years old
Training school: 3-15 years old
Full time job, at least one whole year:
Kindergarten / Training schools - Salary, and benefits:
1. Monthly salary: 13,000-20,000 RMB per month pre-tax (based on experience).
2. Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month (the average rent for an apartment with one bedroom and one living room in Dalian).
3. Flight allowance: 4,000 RMB.
4. Commercial Insurance provided.
5. Public holidays plus one paid day off on Christmas.
6. Arrival assistance (Airport pick-up, banking, communications, etc.)
7. Career development opportunities
1. Native English speakers
2. Bachelor's degree or above
3. TEFL/CELTA/TESOL (120 hours) or two years of post-graduation working experience needed (reference letter)
4. Clean criminal background
5. Clean health check
6. Willingness to adapt to new cultures
7. The ability to live and work abroad for a one-year contract or longer