Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are recruiting for Physical Education teaching roles within the Applied Technology Schools, run by the Institute of Applied Technology and ADVETI.
Please note this position would be teaching at the Girls Campus in Umm Al Quwain.
The schools offer a distinctive secondary school programme that integrates career and technical education with a rigorous academic core, and have state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services.
You will be offered offer a unique professional experience and be part of the ambitious development plan to enhance technical and vocational education in the UAE, and will be working with an international staff teaching national students in Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12. You will also benefit from the technologically advanced environment and be part of a team of faculty members, coordinating assignments and projects in the students’ chosen discipline.
They require a teacher to start as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree relevant to Physical Education, with a teaching qualification, and have at least three years of teaching experience.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates)
• A basic monthly tax-free salary of AED11,998 (approx. £2400).
• A monthly housing allowance of AED7,424 single or relocating alone; AED9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of AED40,000 for each accompanying child between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of AED80,000.
• An annual Travel allowance, covering annual return flight to home country.
• A Relocation allowance up to AED20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period)
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please apply TODAY.