Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the UAE Government and their education reform programme. We are helping the Special Technology High Schools - recruit female only PE Teachers for their girls' secondary schools in the UAE.
The start date is expected to be August/September 2020 flexible and the positions will most likely be based in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain.
On-line interviews are being arranged every week.
Please note that you must be female, hold a Bachelor's degree Physical Education, Sports Management or Sports Psychology. You must also hold a teaching qualification and have at least three years of teaching experience at secondary school level. The qualification must have been gained in UK, Ireland, UAE, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. Due to visa restrictions, we are unable to progress applications for any candidates over 55 years' old.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates – these are under review for the new academic year 2019-20)
• A basic monthly tax free salary of 11,998 (approx. £2470).
• A housing allowance of: Abu Dhabi and Western Region - 9,280 single; 11,600 married. Other cities - 7,424 single; 9,280 married
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 40,000 for each accompanying children between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of 80,000 Dirhams.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to UAE, please click here and apply - http://bit.ly/IATformWT. Please also email your latest CV and a head and shoulders passport style photo to email@example.com