Worldteachers are working closely in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Government and their education reform programme. We are helping The Institute of Applied Technology – in particular its Applied Technology High Schools - recruit PE Teachers for their girls school in Ajman, UAE.
The roles will be to start in August 2018. Skype interviews will be arranged.
Please note that, due to visa restrictions, you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Physical Education and have at least two years of teaching experience.
Please note: if you have applied previously in 2016/17, please let me know, confirming whether it was through Worldteachers or another source. We will be happy to submit your details again and it is advisable to send an updated CV with the recent experience included.
Here are the salary and benefits details:
(All figures are for current academic year and in AED i.e. UAE Dirhams – see www.oanda.com for exchange rates – these are under review for the new academic year 2018-19)
• The basic monthly tax free salary ranges from 11,998 to 13,496 per month (approx. £2400-2700) dependent on qualifications and experience.
• 42 calendar days of vacation
• Medical Insurance for yourself, accompanying spouse and 3 Children (below the age of 18).
• An annual Education allowance of 40,000 for each accompanying children between the ages of 5 and 18, up to a maximum of 80,000 Dirhams.
• An annual Travel allowance.
• A Relocation allowance up to 20,000 will be given upon joining (50% on arrival, 50% after completion of probation period).
If you are interested in the opportunity to move to the UAE, please apply TODAY.