One of the leading British international schools in the Middle East is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Primary Teacher to join their teaching team starting in August/September 2021. The school is well established in Doha, Qatar and has an excellent reputation with ex-pat parents.
The school is well established in Doha, Qatar and has an excellent reputation with ex-pat parents. Much emphasis is placed on guiding the students in the appropriate ways to behave and conduct themselves. They are encouraged to be kind, honest and respectful, and take on responsibility for their own learning.
The school is committed to creating and maintaining an environment where students are motivated, challenged and enthusiastic about their learning; one where they take pride in their work, are proud of their school, and are able to achieve success and reach their full potential. They aim to give every child a happy education that equips them with the skills to become lifelong learners and successful global citizens.
Throughout the school there is a 3-form entry. Staff are fully qualified and experienced to make children feel at ease and settled in their surroundings, so they can progress and develop their skills thoroughly in reading, writing and arithmetic.
The school follows the National Curriculum for England in the teaching of English, Maths and Science. The International Primary Curriculum has been adopted to cover History, Geography, Music, Art, IT, PHSE and PE to provide children with a broader education.
There are daily Arabic lessons for first language Arabic speakers from Year 1 to Year 6. Basic Arabic is provided for non-Arabic speakers from Reception to Year 4. Muslim children also have Quran lessons. French is taught to Years 5 & 6 with an emphasis on speaking and listening, in tune with I.G.C.S.E. requirements.
The School Package includes:-
These are excellent opportunities for teachers wishing to move overseas. Teachers’ benefits for these roles include a generous tax free monthly salary, free un-shared accommodation, paid utilities, transport to and from school, end of contract gratuity, medical cover, and free annual return flights.
1. The salary is between 12,000 QR – 14,000 QR (dependent upon experience) per month. Tax free.
2. Fully furnished accommodation - 2x bed apartment in a very nice compound with great facilities.
3. Single air ticket on joining the school and thereafter we supply an annual return air fare.
4. The contract is for 2 years.
5. Water and electricity bills paid for by the school
6. All permits, visas and health care paid for by the school
7. £250 excess baggage allowance on joining the school and again when leaving.
8. 3 weeks gratuity for every year worked when leaving the school
If you are interested, please apply today for further information and to arrange an interview.